Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Why Lumineers Were For Me

I think the first thing I should mention in this blog is why I wanted a new smile.  When I was about 7 years old, I went over the handle bars of my tricycle and thank goodness my 2 front teeth broke my fall.  Well actually, they broke.   So for almost my entire life, I have lived with fillings in my two front teeth.  Through no fault of any dentist, my fillings would chip off all the time from the wear and tear I put them through.   Unfortunately, they were just fillings and well, that’s what they do when they’re on your front teeth.  I am so afraid of needles, the thought of having my fillings replaced with crowns terrified me.  So what did I do?  I lived with my 2 front teeth the way they were.   And wouldn’t you know, as we get older our teeth naturally darken.  So I was not only faced with teeth that chipped off constantly, but my natural tooth surface and the color of my old fillings didn’t match anymore!

What’s a girl to do?

Dr. Russell Ross at Brazos Family Dentistry in Waco, TX decided to start offering our patients this awesome new treatment called Lumineers.  I could not believe what I was seeing……No Shots, no sensitivity, and all they had to do to get me started was take a mold of my teeth.  Wow, that’s it??  So I went from chipped and discolored teeth to a beautiful new smile.  I can’t say enough the change it’s made in how I feel about myself.  I now smile when I talk to people!  I don’t think I ever did much of that before my Lumineers.

I can say without a doubt I’m a fan of Lumineers.  They changed my life! 

My Before & After 



Schedule a No Cost Consultation for Lumineers

Brazos Family Dentistry
3620 Scroggins
Waco, TX  76705
(254)799-5746

1 comment: